Monday, January 03, 2011

my new year's list


     I remember a long time ago,aged around 15 or 16- not sure- when I would stay indoor reading books for hours.I had no intention to go out, playing football or hanging around the streets for nothing, as the guys were expected to do at the same age.I was captivated by the books, by the stories of the world which wasn't really existed.

     Now, I find myself completely different.I am so keen to go out, to walk on the streets for hours with no reason. I assume that reading a book is much harder than walking outside for hours. I don't like football, but I like sports such as cycling and I am seriously thinking of getting a bicycle, wondering whether I can enjoy the time I am out.So, I should write it down on the list I have made for the new year, summarising all the plans I have. ( a secret : every year I make a list of my plans for the new year but I rarely reach one of them ! )

     I have quite a lot in my list for 2011. On the top of the list is to pass my driving test - I am doing a preparation course at the moment- and then, buying a car, a cheap one which I have already asked friends to find it for me. I have two important courses too, one in English and the other one in Media study for the months ahead and some more plans like renting another place and moving to a house more comfortable, visiting all the museums in London, going cinema more and trying to not taking this bloody life so serious !!!

     I need to admit that I had crossed out many more plans on the list, before I start writing about them on the blog. Probably the only note I am not going to ignore is the one in the bottom: Take it easy, life is too short to be summarised in a list !


    

1 comment:

مامان سیلوانا said...

1.happy new theme , it's nice.
2.have fun,new list i mean.
3.good luck , in your list i mean.