Friday, January 07, 2011

Holiday's over

     It was a nice weather and a cool rain when I left the college and walked home. I saw many Christmas trees laying down in front of the houses await to be collected. I was thinking of what is happening for a Christmas trees afterwards. Probably there are factories, reuse them and produce wooden stuff. Then I try to recall a lesson we had with our previous teacher,v.a , about the green environment and recycling. I couldn't remember any relevant vocabulary and I blamed my memory.

     The trees, obviously,are going to be ended up in a tragic fate. Once they have been treated as a lovely young tree and just in a few years time cut off and became a Christmas tree. We do the same with animals, beefs, ship, goats, hens, pigs, dogs and cats( in some regions !). A very small minority of the human global society are trying to support animals and to convince us to not killing and eating them. We call them stupid vegetarians with romantic senses and pale faces !

     As I have totally respecting the ideas of saving other creatures, I am wondering if I could find a nice red meat in tesco, a store with the reasonable prices. I have had mostly vegetables for the last days.I am starving now and this a time to forget about my ideal world !

     I was watching a song on YouTube while I had my dinner. The video was showing poverty an famine in places like Africa.

     I didn't enjoy the food. I changed the channel to something different and start thinking of the Christmas trees again. What will happen to all those trees on the streets of London ?! Such a crazy idea for the Christmas celebration !

No comments: