Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Wish I Had

      It is quite frankly that the most people nowadays don't want to read same as the years in the past.Celebrities, fashions, actors and actresses are starring in people's daily life, from the breakfast in the morning to the shared bed in the night.
      Everybody just tries to play a role in her/his own life.The quality of the social life belongs to the importance of the role they are playing. People have learned how to play nice, how to attract their own single audience. The way you dress, the style you performs and the vocabularies you use, can turn your weakness into strength ! Many people will notice that, but it doesn't matter, everyone's the same !
      Although I have had always troubles caused by the Writing but I still like to write down every single word I know. I like to communicate through the writing only.I think I am honest when I write. In speaking I don't know why I don't trust even my own words !
      
     So what ?! What's the point ? What I'm trying to say? Nothing important really !  I was attempting hard to recall the details of a twenty minutes conversation I had in the college with a classmate, suggesting me to try to speak rather than to write. Then I thought; yes, to speak , to read a play on the stage, it seems the most difficult job to me.
       ...but I love writing, I trust the concepts beneath the words, especially those which stick out from the pile of the words....and giving me the great feeling of pleasure when I discover them.
        I must write, I need to write,in every step I take, at every minute I think. I wish I had written all the memories in my life, day by day, step by step. I wish I had all the words in the universe !

2 comments:

مامان سیلوانا said...

your writing is growing up , in this blog . it can be seemed ,easily .
I'm waiting for the next post.

farid said...

Hi dear Hooshyar
Topic, your explanations and the writing style are excellent.
Although having the art of writing is very important, I am having a lot of problem in my life because of my lack of speaking in the critical points. I mean in casual Persian conversations. So I believe that speaking is more important and its merits are not less than writing.