Monday, December 14, 2009

Do I still remmember some English ?

I haven't read much stuff in English during last few weeks. I've left all my homework just over the table and it's quite difficult to return back to... but i had given my word to keep practicing even more and harder .

 Obviously , getting angry or blaming myself because of being so lazy doesn't work out any more! There are plenty of none-English websites to check,to read and to let them making your time completely wasted...!

What's a shame...! I had a clear plan to write and read in English properly by the end of 2009 but I'm still on the first steps.My speaking and listening abilities even are worse! I feel shy when I'm looking for some basic words in my mind while there is a conversation on the phone...! I need to remind, to memorise the plan I had and to recall the aims I moved for. Time goes by fast and the life in this bleak unwanted exile gives me the power to move further. I'm promising myself once again not to give up the hope and to remember that Why I Am Here and For What!? I came to build up a better life for my beloved relatives and friends,to support those who need a tiny little help, so their life will be changed in a huge scale.

No comments: