Friday, February 25, 2011

Confession 3


    I like Birmingham.I feel like walking somewhere in Istanbul when I'm wandering around in the city centre.I have got quite nice memories remained in my mind, from the time I was there trying to settle.

    ...and I bought a new phone, an iPhone. I was so excited on the coach coming home to start setting up my iPhone.When I got home, I had no patience to get the battery full charged !

    I spent more than an hour just to get familiar to this interesting device. I was so happy as if I was a child receiving a fantastic gift.

    Then, I thought about someone who I am probably going to give this phone to.  I will never keep such a nice stuff for a long time.To me, being happy as a child only lasts for an hour, more or less.

   

3 comments:

bahare said...

would u keep the phone for urself and buy me the proxy I asked instead?! (I see u didn't say to me but I just wanted to remind ! :D)

farid said...

hi hooshyar
please do not think about me. delete my name from the list of frinds which you alredy prepared to select one of them to give him/her your new iphone as a gift. I am going to buy the better one.
bye

Hooshyar said...

I can cleary see your eyes shining with excitement ! you two,bahar and farid, I have written your name down in my list !