Sunday, February 20, 2011

Confession 2


   At the age of 12 , I fell in love for the very first time. We were in the same school. It wasn't a proper school actually. Because of the war, we would take refuge in a village twenty miles far from the town, pitching a few tents on the playground of a school as a temporary school. Holding classes inside the tents was really interesting to us. We would sometimes open the tent's walls when it was worm, then we were able to see the other students sitting in the classes next to us. We were teasing each other and the only thing we wouldn't concentrate on was the lesson. Such a great time...!

   And my love suddenly appeared :" S" .  Many years have gone by, I'm still keeping her name as a secret. I have never tried to reveal her name to anyone. She has been always kept inside my heart. I haven't had a sweeter memory than her love and this is probably why I am not telling her full name and the entire story to others. Maybe I won't be able to deal with the emptiness might be caused in my heart because of her loss.I still enjoy her memories.

    When the school term was over and we left the village, unluckily we didn't stay in the town and moved to a city miles away, where I couldn't find any sign of her at all. I was dreaming her most of the times, thinking of her days and weeks and months.Ultimately, when I realised the fact that I had lost her forever, it was too late. She had already formed my personality. She had changed my future plan, from a space scientist to a poet. Talking alot about her with myself made me a poet. And I am still a poet asking how my life would be liked if she was with me. I was all the time surrounded by her lovely face, her kind smile and kiddy X's. My life has been always related to the poetry.My imagination has always been stronger than my logical observation. Tough I have paid quite a lot for my character but I haven't given up yet.

    Sometimes I suppose my efforts to get involved in politics, my sense of adventures and the intention of taking unnecessary responsibilities are in fact to eliminate my poetry views from my soul. This is the point to admit.



       Unfortunately my readers in Iran are not able to read my posts now and my blog is forbidden to see in Iran. I am certain there is a mistake. I have never written something against the country's policy on shawgaar and I hope the authorities will permit my readers to read my writings again.




     
  

3 comments:

bahare said...

Actually it's the blogger service which has been denied recently and all weblogs that use this service are not accessable anymore.
But ist's not a big deal. we so used to it and have our ways to break it! so don't worry we still read you. so becareful what you say as usual !
and what was her name you said?! :D

Hooshyar said...

thanks dear bahar for informing me ! I'm thinking of changing the third confession... 1

farid said...

hi
finaly today i could brak the impediments which iranian siber army made them to prohibit access to some webloges like yours and silvanamarefat.