Friday, February 04, 2011

another trip not in vacuum


       Sitting peacefully behind my computer, I'm trying to find a final answer for a constant question ; Am I attempting to escape from a stranger...? followed by the very next question : Am I living with someone else who has hidden inside me and yet I haven't recognise him/her ?!

      The place where I'm writing these stuff  at, is quite far from my home.I'm not thinking of myself as a guest but in reality I Am ! I came to stay in a peaceful atmosphere for a while after having a stormy conversation with the stranger in my imagination, the one who was asking me to stop doing terrible mistakes,calling from the depth of my mind, somewhere beneath my subconscious.

     I am here any way, far from my home, locked up in a small room full of lights with a large window overlooks a peaceful scenery.I could write some more, more private than usual, if I was an anonymous writer.

     It's late. I need a pen and a piece of paper to write down the list. What's happening now? Where are the facts? and so on...!

   More to write when I am at home soon.


      

6 comments:

bahare said...

I find myself in vacuum sometimes as well. I don't feel like being in vacuum at first but I kinda feel horribly intense to change everything suddenly,,,I feel like I want to leave everything and go to a very new place and start new. Then that's where I find myself numb in vacuum. And now thank you to give me the idea of someone else living inside me too and I should try to hear her through moving!
After years and years living moody; I, myself diagnosed I'm suffering from PMS! Perhaps It wasn't helpful for you but seriously just naming a problem does not help to solve it. (it might be helpful but not to solving)
Thus we all understand how it is being in the vacuum. We all go in,,,and go out again.

Hooshyar said...

I am impressed by your English, well done, bahar !

مامان سیلوانا said...

your ideas about living and wandering in a vacuum is familiar story for me, too .
my first experience happended when i was a child , and i had an exam .
I was ready for exam , completely.
I remember only I sat on a wooden chair and then, nothing else .
after that, time was over and when I woke up I saw that all of the questions were answered whithout my hand.
I don't know and I can't remmember where was my thaughts flying in that time , yet .
the point is that my scor was good .
who was answering the questions whit my hand?! maybe someone else who lives inside me?

don't worry dear, sometimes the cacuum can helps us.
Although, it can be an optimistic point of view.

Hooshyar said...

thanks maman silvana ! You have turned the whole subject into the positive observation which is great.
appreciated your comment !

farid said...

Hi dear all
I have a grate problem with myself. It is that, most of the times I can not comprehend my friends and companions. I mean I can not understand them while they are discussing about something strange. For instance this topic which you discussed about that. “Being in vacuum “and” some one ells inside us”.
But fortunately I guess that I discovered a fact while I am writing this context......
Others

farid said...

Hi dear Hooshyar
I do not know why my last comment is pasted incompletely? As a matter of fact the last sentence was the main. Any way I rewrite it as follow:

Others are in the right way and it is me who lives in a deep vacuum