Sunday, February 06, 2011

The King's Speech




    We went to watch "the king's speech" last night. I think it was easier for my companion calling the film's name as " the speech of king" ! Because of this, we had so much laugh and fun and my friend warned me to not telling his chosen name to humiliate him in front of others. I gave my word !!
     The film is great and thoughtful, but I am especially keen to memorise one of the scenes in the beginning when the tutor asking the king if he stammers when he talks to himself and he says : No, of course not !
      Same as many previous films resembling this, the film has a few clear messages on the surface and some more hidden out of the sight. This is one of those movies I think I need to watch again to assure I haven't miss any scene.
      

No comments: