Saturday, December 18, 2010

??!! What's Wrong


     Well ... ! I need to explain about the plan I have for the next two weeks , or maybe I have to admit making a conspiracy for the Christmas and new year's holiday.


     There are numbers of my friends who haven't been told about the existence of shawgaar.I visit them often,we call each other several times a month. Some of them like A , talk to me almost every day but he doesn't know that I am a blogger . Now I have invited more friends to read my posts and to leave their comments , if they wish to !


      Instead writing two or three essays on the usual subjects, I think it's better to write my daily notes here on my blog, reporting my every day's life during the holiday.My idea is to write short and briefly -hopefully- but could be longer depending on the case.


     So what !??  Nothing really serious.I am just testing my writing, wondering if there is a tiny little hope in writing English or not !


     AND .. to examine the transparency of my privacy !!!! Is it possible for me to talk openly to the people who are completely strangers ?! Where is the exact line which is the border between public and private life ? Why I need to have more readers, more audience ?! Is it necessary to do such a silly project ?!

      I am not sure about these philosophy questions but, I am sure I will learn some new vocabularies,a few phrasal words and some idioms at least, I'll be convinced that I have done what I was thinking about on last Wednesday !

No comments: