Tuesday, December 28, 2010

shawgaar 4


     I am not happy with the style of my writing, though I don't expect to write as good as a columnist of the Guardian !

     I wonder whether I can choose an exact subject for my blog and eventually focus on the particular way of writing, e.g writing about the feeling of being living abroad and using the relevant vocabularies, just for a while. Then I can change the subject to the another. The aim would be to work on the variety of subjects, to persuade myself writing regularly and to get used to write in English.

     Being a bit busier than usual didn't give me enough time to write.I will try the different ways to discover the joy of writing in English, not only to pass a kiddy exam in the end of my course but also to build up my confidence when I am living in the territory of English !