Friday, December 17, 2010

to dive in


     I need to write in English for a while. It is not only for practising my writing but also for the need I think I have to express myself in a different language.

     Tonight I was thinking of the only single luck I have had in my entire life.I mean the ability of speaking my mother language alongside another language from an early age.When I must describe something difficult and I feel I'm short of the words, then I take refuge in my second language, seeking for the right vocabularies.

     It sounds baostfull maybe,but I think I could easily learn some more languages if I had enough time in recent years.I think I had talent to learn at least another two languages ; French and Spanish - now, everything has been changed .I am not certain about none of them plus English !

     However , the only thing I really enjoy at the moment, is to learn English properly, dive in for hours an weeks and months, untill I am satisfied.My goal is to read the novel next to my computer, whithout looking up the words on my dictionary hidden under the newspaper.
 



    

     

1 comment:

مامان سیلوانا said...

be sure , it will happend soon .
and you will see that you are speaking to others in english' writing your diary in english' reading the novels you like and lisening to the musics in english as well as your native language,
it is one of the rules of immigration.
good luck.