Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Dream Life Of Angels


   

   It's about three in the morning.I am awake,watching a film for the third time in the recent months.The film centres on the friendship between two girls who start staying together in a house and sharing different ideas.I feel so familiar to the story as if I have been living in the similar atmosphere for a long time,which I haven't actually.

     The Dream Life Of Angels ( Created in France-1998) is a thought-provoking movie,telling the story of the innocence.Although I know it's going to end up with death and loss, I don't want to miss even the seconds.

     I thought I needed to talk to someone in the middle of the film and just came up with the idea of writing a brief review here on my blog. That's all...!


1 comment:

بهاره said...

I Haven't seen the movie and now I'm so keen to watch it!
Thanks for introduction.