Monday, November 15, 2010

old battles


    
     It's hard to write these days because I am so busy with my thoughts and my works,quite lots of things to do apart of those I've put them off until another chance.Looking for a new job,concentrating on my course in English and trying to be up to dated with all the news and so on ...!

      Occasionally I dream in English and I think this is the time either I need to confirm English as my third language and keep learning  , or to  leave it right here on this stage, flattering myself that I have done my best and actually I don't need to spend more time on.

      To be honest,I am still struggling my old battles,asking my old mouldy questions that why I am here...? where am I..? what can I do...? what would I do...? And looking for the way to achieve what I promised myself years ago.

      Despite of all the questions which are left out, now I've stopped calling myself a sacrifice.I have been absolutely convinced that I was only a tiny part of a smallest group of my generation.I just born in a critical period of time accidentally and no one knows I could have a better life if I was in a different history or place.

      As long as I am here on the earth, walking, breathing and dreaming like millions of others,that's the main thing.


4 comments:

شیرین said...

congradulation
Mr. Hooshyar your writing is very good .
be sure because I've read and andrestoud it easily therefor it shows that you have wrot it so fluently.
thank you.

Hooshyar said...

Thanks so much for giving me confidence ! I am walking cautiously into the English world. Writing is all about finding a right way to express yourself, nothing else really matters...!!

thanks again Shireen Kanoom

پرشنگ said...

you really write well.I am very happy to know that.I am sure that you will be succeful in learning english and I am sure your dreams will come true.
having dreams is a good sign for that we are alive an we will struggle for getting them.

فریدون said...

سلام من هم خواستم انگلیسی برایتان بنویسم اما فکر کردم که شاید نتونم مقصودم رو خوب بیان کنم . تمام انسانها در چیز هایی مشترک هستند. هرکدام جایی از کره زمین را اشغال کرده اندو هرکدام در زمان خاصی هستنداما از آنجایی که هر کدام در درون خود دنیایی متفاوت دارند سرنوشت های متفاوتی هم در انتظار انهاست. شاید اشتراکات انها یعنی زمان و مکان که در اختیار همگان است تا 20درصد در سرنوشت انها دخالت داشته باشند 80 درصد مابقی در اختیار دنیایی است که در درون خود دارند. شکل دادن سرنوشت در همین دنیای درون انجام میگیرد. بنابراین من فارغ از اینکه در کجا و در چه زمانی هستم ،آنی هستم که قبلا" در دنیای درونم برای خودم تعیین کرده ام حالا یا راضی هستم یا ناراضی - بعضی ها با همین نارضایتی ادامه میدهند و منتظر معجزاتی هستند و بعضی دیگر شاید مثل من وقتی به نتایج خوبی نمیرسند ، یعنی متوجه میشوند که ترسیم مسیر سرنوشت ، آنها را به نتايج مطلوب نرسانده تصمیم میگیرند سرنوشت را در دنیای درون خود به شکل دیگری ترسیم نمایند که البته تغییرات یک شبه اتفاق نمیافتند و باید به همان تاثیر ده درصدی زمان فرصت داد تا کار خود را به انجام برساند. شاید باور نکنید من برای تا هشتاد سالگی خود برنامه هایی دارم. یعنی بهتر است بگويم برنامه هایی در ذهن دارم که برای رسیدن به انها به حدود 43 سال دیگر زمان نیاز دارم و هم اکنون در حال سپری کردن انها هستم و اصلا" مهم نیست کجا هستم یا کجا خواهم بود شاید در طول این سالها من چندین شهر و کشور را هم برای زندگی در نورده باشم.برای من مهم انجام اون چند کاری است که فکر میکنم انجام انها وظیفه من است. و من باید با مدیریت زمان و مکان پیش به سوی انجام انها قدم بردارم.