Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy New Year


     We have stepped into the new year in Iranian calendar.
     There is a Persian proverb saying " You can predict your new year ahead by looking at its first season, Spring !"
     My new year didn't start good. I was awake all the night with no reason. Then, when I fell into sleep, it was about 6 in the morning. I woke up soon and felt so tired and anxious. I went to class and tried teasing others to keep myself awake ( such a strange behaviour...!!! )
     I forgot to congratulate the new year to three of my classmates, which was embarrassing !

     My start wasn't completely satisfied but I must ignore the proverb. I have lots of things to do for the new year. I am going to have an important change in my life, a clean slate !

    

No comments: