Saturday, March 12, 2011

...


     I have uploaded a picture to shawgaar. It can be seen on the right side. That's my picture. I confirm that the picture is certainly mine. It's me, trying to pretend that I am not aware of the camera.I am a good pretender, sometimes.

     Tonight I was asking myself about the difference between my picture and me. Concentrating for a minute or two, I was attempting to detect a tiny satanic lie in my eyes. I was not looking into the specific object. I was not even staring into an unknown point in the space. I was searching nothing. My eyes are not honest to its audience. My eyes are not mine.

     There is something so strange in the picture.This photo is for a stranger, not for me. That's why I pause for a minute every time when I visit my page, staring at the picture. 

      There is always another "me" lives beneath my skin, a different version of me, resembling mine.

      Probably a stranger had appeared in front of the camera just a minute earlier than I did. I wish ever I had a real picture of myself.
      
     

3 comments:

nasrin said...

ای بابا جوری بنویس مردم بفهمند این چه وضعشه جواب خلق خدا را چه می دی؟

Hooshyar said...

داده نسرين گيان ! بعضى وقت ها خودم هم نمى دانم چى مى نويسم اما اين را مى دانم كه چيزهايي كه مى نويسم زياد هم مهم نيستند. چندين سال به زبان كردى و فارسي با خودم حرف زدم هيچي نفهميدم. حالا دارم با يك زبان ديگر امتحان مى كنم شايد چيزي دستگيرم شد

nasrin said...

نگران نباش همه مثل همیم در اصل همه ادما نمی دانند چه می گویند این ندانستن ها ونفهمیدن ها پیوند انسان ها را ایجاد کرده است اگر هر کسی متوجه شود دیگری چه می گوید جهان کن فیکون می شود