Monday, September 12, 2011

Time to depart

 I assume that there is someone who has been waiting quite long time for my writing on this blog in English. He/ She was not really a closed friend of mine, but was eagerly following my posts and once informed me very briefly that he/she was chasing the news about me by reading shawgaar. I do appreciate the kindness.

 This post is especially for this reader. To say that I have been always noticed on his/her presence, sitting in front of the computer and spending their time on reading this useless personal diary. I am grateful.

 I have decided to leave The UK. " A departure " would be a better description of the decision I have made. Yet I am not certain about the next destination. This decision is built by the combination of the regret and the pleasure. I'll probably need to think more about the pleasure side rather than the regret.


 Dear my fellow ! I haven't got any phone number or email address of you. We never exchanged our contact details, with no reason. As far as I know you are still in London. Please write me something within the comment box below if you wonder that you are the one who I'm speaking about !



 

No comments: