Friday, October 31, 2014


 I am here  :)

 I haven't even read my last post on his blog. Was it two years ago? Three years? Not sure!

 I'm not here really writing again. This is just a test. I'm examining my feeling facing myself here on this mirror again. Do I feel quite similar? Nostalgia?! Sorrow ?! Emptiness ?! Or what ...?!!

 I am a married man now, it happened just about a year or so. This my only news to write to myself. I am a bit older, feel a bit more experienced, calm and emotionally stabled. 

 I'm not going to write about Her, at least for now. I'm writing about myself only, only to myself. I'm a bit older,  more kind , a bit more selfish...! A bit more Hooshyar !

  But I'm still here, somewhere around, doing something or nothing , who cares ? The point is I'm still here ! 

No comments: